Rossen Ivanov, Managing Partner of BlackPeak Capital for Euronews Bulgaria
Highlights of the conversation:
- BlackPeak Capital invests growth equity tickets of EUR 5 to 15 million in established, fast-growing companies in the Bulgarian, Romanian, Serbian, Croatian, and Slovenian markets.
- We have already invested in two regional leaders in their respective niches: Verdino – the #1 Romanian producer of plant-based food, and EU Shipments – the #1 Bulgarian provider of logistics integration solutions to e-commerce companies
- We are working on finalizing two more deals by the end of the year – one in Bulgaria and one in Slovenia. More announcements in the following weeks.
- BlackPeak Southeast Europe Growth Equity Fund is looking to partner with the region’s outstanding entrepreneurs and supports them in expanding regionally and globally, especially via acquisitions.
- Overall, we aim to build a balanced portfolio of 10 to 12 investments across our five countries of operations.
Watch the full interview in Euronews here (Bulgarian only):